Friday, October 19, 2007

Feeling like a grown up.


You know it's a sure sign that your getting older when you start getting excited over "grown up" things. Case in point, I just purchased ( as a friend of mine puts it) "Big Girl" Furniture. The new sofa was delivered earlier this week, and I love it! It's HUGE!!! I call it my island of couch. I wanted a sofa that would be good for seating more than 2 people and was good for napping. This one does both quite well. I napped on it twice in the first day.

My dad asked "Did your new couch come with the black "accessory" with the tan trim? It looks good there." Obviously Bianka is making herself quite at home there.

We'll I think I'm off to the "island." (To quote Braveheart: "Its my island.")

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Bianca is so adorable. She looks perfect there. I am so excited for you and all the amazing changes that seem to be happening in your life!