Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!

So my birthday was last Thursday, and my kind coworkers decided to have a party for me and Kathryn, whose birthday was earlier in the week. Unfortunately, they forgot that I asked off for my birthday. (Crystal's Rule: If at all possible, never work on your birthday.)
I returned on Friday to stories of the eve
nt that was held part in my honor, that I had missed. Apparently a good time was had by all, and another co-worker, Matt, made an excellent "Crystal stand-in." He accepted the gifts, cake, and singing of the traditional birthday song all on my behalf. Thanks Matt. ( Oh yeah, he's wearing a "Crystal Mask.")



Speaking of cake....it has been deemed "The Ugliest Birthday Cake Ever." It was described to me as a baby shower gone bad. I think everyone's favorite part was the ketchup red and mustard yellow flowers thrown in for kicks.


No comments: