Friday, April 16, 2010

blog blues


Oh my poor blog. I  just realized that I went the whole month of March without a single post.   Thankfully, I have put a few new things up on the photography blog, so I'm not quite the slacker.  Now it's the middle of April. Time sure does fly.   Now that spring is here and snake season has started for Bianka, things are starting to get cooking.  So I decided to take a mini-break.  (Actually, it was a working vacation, but mini-break sounds much more relaxing. Doesn't it?)



So I have made it back from sunny Florida.  Between the sessions I did down there and of course Teresa and Richard's wedding, I have so many  photos to share. Hang in there with me folks I'll get some up soon. 

In the mean time, feel free to pop on over to the photography blog to see what I've been up to. 

No comments: