Thursday, September 9, 2010

little bits of gratitude

Tonight I've been thinking a lot about the word "gratitude." There are so many little things in my day to day life that I'm thankful for.

For example, over the past few weeks I've come to realize how much my little yoga practice means to me. There are times when I've taken a break from yoga and I find my body crying out to me to go back. Then there is the mental component. It gives me that small window of time where I can tune out the noise of my life and just...well...be present.

So tonight I thought I 'd say thank you to all to of the teachers at Barefoot Works Yoga Studio. Almost all of them you see here in these photos from Sarah's wedding.



Plus, congratulations Sharon on Barefoot Works' Four Year Birthday!!! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Tessandori said...

I love your gratitude.
I love seeing you walk into the studio.
I love that you come to the studio so regularly and so often.
I love that yoga nurtures not only your body, but your mind to.

And holy cow, I love these pics.
Love.
Love.
Love.

Crystal said...

Awe Thank you Sharon. You yoga gals are way too cute.

Namaste.