Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Physical Therapy

I now find myself anxiously waiting to see when not if Bianka will take her very first "post-surgery" steps. One week ago I wasn't sure if she'd ever walk again, so this is incredibly exciting. I'm really amazed at how fast I'm seeing new signs of the Little Dog's recovery. She gets a little stronger each and every day. I know this because she and I do a little bit of physical therapy each night. Here you see us doing B's exercises. (If you managed to sit through the first two minutes, there's a tiny surprise at the end that I don't think either of us were expecting.)


By the way, I want to send out a big thank you to those of you that been kind enough to watch this progress with me and have cheered the little dog along. We're getting really close.


No comments: