Sunday, February 13, 2011

my etsy shop is open for business

One of my goals for 2011 was to open my own shop on Etsy. Actually, it was a goal for 2010, that didn't quite materialize, but this year I decided I would really try to make a go of it. So a couple of weeks ago, I bit the bullet and listed my very first item, my "couples" photo. Within a week I received notices that the photo had been placed in treasury. ( I didn't know what a treasury was at first, but from what I understand it's a theme based collection but together by other etsy members.) How exciting!

Now a couple of weeks have gone by and I'm slowly adding more items to the shop. For now it's mostly photographs, but I hope to also include some of my hand painted silks. As with some many things, it is most definitely a work in progress, but it is a start. I'm very excited to see where all this leads.

You can visit the shop by clicking here. Alternatively, you can check out the mini Etsy located on to right of this blog. Please check it out and tell me what you think. I'd love to hear your feedback.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Milena said...

Congratulations on setting up your etsy store, you really are a talented lady xxx