Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowy Saturday

What a wonderful day to stay inside and watch the snow. I love snowy days. I find them quite cheerful. The winter can be so dark and snowy days are actually bright.  The light is soft and relaxing. 
I've spent most of the morning with a hot cup of coffee and my mac. For Blue 2.0 I've been diving deeper into advanced blogging.  I customized my blog's layout way back when I first started it. I'm still not happy with it. I've been designing a new layout in iweb that I like SO much more, but I can't figure out exactly how to upload it to blogger. It's not a straight forward as I thought. I'm sure it involves HTML code, and code is not my thing.  (If anyone has any wisdom they are willing to share, I'm all ears.)    
I'm afraid the mission to master the blog layout has taken up most of the energy as far as the "assignments" go. However, weeks ago I created a wee me when we were doing instant messaging. (see previous posts)  I had so much fun with that nearly half a dozen friends made wees after seeing mine. 

No comments: