Monday, November 19, 2007

Artful Blogging

Okay I'll admit that I'm new to this whole concept of a blog, but I'm trying really hard to at least do a post a week. Yesterday at Joseph-Beth (aka my happy place) I came across this magazine. I'm a big fan of the Somerset Studios other publications...they have so many now. They are all candy for creative souls like me that have thousands of art supplies just waiting for a project. I can't wait to have a day where I can sit down with a good cup of coffee read it cover to cover. I'm also longing for the day that I can make my way back into the studio and start making stuff. I won't commit to calling it art yet, but stuff will work. That day is near I can feel it!
For more info about the mag:


1 comment:

jafabrit said...

I see they have the mag in fairborn shop so I will check out.

I have been doing my blog about 2 years now and have had some good review with blog groups. I more or less use my blog like an art sketchbook and have fun with it. Met some fabulous fellow artists, and so it is a great networking tool.