Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something to think about.

I recently watched one of my favorite films,
Lost in Translation. In this one scene, Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) talks to Bob (Bill Murray) about feeling "stuck."

Charlotte
: I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know like horses... you take dumb pictures of your feet.
I watched this scene and then thought to myself. "Oh my God. That's my life. Horses...photography...dumb pictures of my feet. Am I just a cliche`?"

I guess that's something interesting to think about and in the mean time, I'll still share this.

RRG

1 comment:

Milena said...

Everyone has their own unique story, every moment is personal, each perspective wonderfully fresh. I love your photos and I have to say that even if it is a cliche, what a glorious cliche to belong to ")