Wednesday, June 17, 2009

back[b]log | Missy + Johnny



(Did you notice the skinny crop? I told you. I'm really into that right now.)


Here is more from Missy and Johnny. I guess this also falls into the back[b]log category as we did this session way back in October. Fall is Missy's favorite time of year. When Missy asked if we could do the photos at the Arboretum because that is where Johnny actually proposed. I said "I think that's perfect."
I'm not going to lie I was a little nervous before doing this session. Missy and Johnny both are photographers. Admittedly, Missy doesn't do portraits, however Johnny has his own studio business, and even though we're all friends I was still a little intimidated. That is....until we got started.

As I'm sure you can tell Johnny is a bit of a nut, which made any sense of intimidation fly right out the window. These guys were so much fun to photography. I don't think I've ever laughed quite that hard during a session. And this is how they both are naturally...laid back, smiling and laughing. Like I said before, they are perfect for one another.

One thing you should know is that Johnny isn't just marrying Missy. Missy has a daughter named Sophia. It's a package deal. So, of course Sophie joined us for the session too.

One thing I've always said about Johnny is that he's such a nice guy. I think he has as much love for this little girl as he does her mom. It was so awesome to see how Johnny and Sophie interact on their own.



This session was full of smiles and laughter. So sweet and playful, exactly like Missy and Johnny. These guys were up for anything...including a silly, little dip at the end.

It was so much fun for me to be a part of.

As I said in my previous post, Missy and Johnny are getting married on Saturday. It is so wonderful to see two separate friends of mine both find love and happiness in each other. I am so happy for them both. I can't wait until the weekend.

No comments: