Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cruisin

I recently decided to get a new car...well a newer car. Nothing was wrong with my old car, but it turns out my grandmother was selling her PT Cruiser, and I thought it might be nice to have a car that sits a little higher off the ground and has a little more hauling capability. Besides, the car has style. Grandma paid extra for chrome wheels because she wanted to be a "Cool Grandma." So this past weekend I brought home the PT and tomorrow is my first real road trip and of course I'm taking my favorite co-pilot, Bianka.

Binx loves to go for car rides and she's really a good traveler, but I was concerned that she may not do well with the new car because it is higher off the ground and the window is higher up making it a little harder for her to look out. So last night "cruising" around the neighborhood.



I think she liked it. This car has power windows, a luxury item for me, which means she could hang her head out and let rush through her ears. We ran by Chick-fil-a. Bianka flirted with the cashier and scored herself a treat. Yes, I think there will be many happy road trips in our future.

Now that Chrysler is in the process of being bought out by Fiat, this may be the closest I'll ever get to an Italian sports car. :-)



No comments: