Monday, August 1, 2011

August Break 2011



So last week, when I went to post Bianka's latest snake statistic, my mouth hit the floor. The most recent post on my blog was from Mothers Day...MOTHER's DAY!!!! As in two and a half months ago! I knew I had been slacking in the blogosphere but I didn't realize it was that bad. I needed to something to turn this around.

Coincidently, my personal hero, Susannah Conway, put out on her blog a call to join her in her August Break. Although the concept of the August break is to just post a photo every day for entire month no pressure, no words required, and no rules, I am taking a slightly different approach. (There are no rules after all.) I am hoping to use this as a chance to get back in the blogging habit. We'll start with photos and hopefully the words will follow. ( PS A lot of things have happened in the last couple of months. It's time to get caught up. I'll be doing this same project on my photography blog as well, so feel free to check it out too.


Welcome August!!

No comments: