Friday, August 12, 2011

I {heart} Photojojo and Polaroid

So first of all, I love companies that don't take themselves too seriously. This is why I <3 Photojojo. (Well that, and the fact that there name reminds me of Mojo Jojo from the Powerpuff Girls.)

Don't ask me how I first happened upon them but I am so glad I did. They have just the right mix of cool photo gadgets and quirky photography related novelties. Seriously, I don't think there is a single thing in their store that I don't want.

I recently placed my very first order with them and it finally arrived.


Photojojo

Yes, I ordered Polaroid film. I've been dying to try the new Impossible Project film, and I have a very special project on the horizon that it would be perfect for. (PS If you don't know the Impossible Project story, you must go check out their site. It's wonderful.)

I also ordered these fun Polaroid inspired frames. How cute are they?!

Photojojo

Now, I know you are probably saying to yourself, "Is that a tiny dinosaur?"




Photojojo

Why yes you are correct. I had that same thought when I opened my shipment and there I found this little guy. (I'm thinking of naming him Ralph.) I thought "Surely, this must be an accident. " That is until I looked at my invoice.


Photojojo

So #1 I love that they have the good humor to add in a tiny little toy just for kicks and #2 They actually put it on the packing list. I <3 you Photojojo!!!!!


Hey...Do you like the faux-Polaroid look to the photos. I thought it was nice touch, but then again. I'm a photo nerd! :)

No comments: